Brotie Portable Oxygen Gas Analyzer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Analyzer-O2
- Type: Electrochemical Gas Analyzer
- Accuracy1: 4% in The Range of 0-10ppm
- Accuracy3: 2% in The Range of 0-1000ppm
- Response Time: 90% of Fs Reading in 10 Seconds
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 9027100090
- Gas: O2
- Measure Range: 0-10ppm, 0-100ppm, 0-1000ppm, 0-1% O2
- Accuracy2: 2% in The Range of 0-100ppm
- Display Resolution: 0.01ppm
- Trademark: BROTIE
- Origin: China
* Advanced electrochemical oxygen sensor, long life, high precision and fast response
* Measuring oxygen concentration in H2 or deoxidize gas
* Inner special gas-route protects the sensor when it exposures in the air for a long time by out of power or cutting off the gas-route automatically.
* Concise menu, simple operation
* Automatic temperature compensation, eliminating the impact of environmental temperature.
* DC power supply, using neatly. Full charging battery can use continually about 8 hours.
* Inner air pump(option)
Measure Range: 0-10ppm, 0-100ppm, 0-1000ppm, 0-1% O2
Accuracy: ≤ ± 4% in the range of 0-10ppm;
≤ ± 2% in the range of 0-100ppm;
≤ ± 2% in the range of 0-1000ppm;
Display Resolution: 0.01ppm
Response Time: 90% of FS reading ≤ 10 seconds
Measure Medium: H2, He, hydrocarbons, inert gas, mixed gas & acidic gases
Stability: Zero drift ≤ ± 1% of FS/7d
Span drift ≤ ± 1% of FS/7d
Sample Gas Flow: 300-500ml/MIM
Repeatability: ≤ ± 1%
Sample Gas Pressure: 0.05MPa≤ Inlet pressure≤ 0.5MPa
Recovering Time: Reducing concentration in the air to 1ppm in 60mins
Sensor Life: 24 months at 25C and 1 ATM.
Warranty: 12 months analyzer; 12 months sensor
Appearance dimension: 255mm× 250mm× 160mm (L× W× H)
It can be used to measure the trace oxygen concentration in the fields of nitrogen separation from air, chemical process, magnetic materials such as high temperature sintering furnace gas protection, the electronics industry protective gas, glass & building materials industries, various mixed gases, etc.